Are there any goals you hope to accomplish within the next year? Are there any from the last year you have not been able to do yet but still want to accomplish?
Yes, yes YES! There are many goals I’d like to accomplish before the year is over.
1) TO get healthy and lose 50 lbs
I have managed to lose a good portion of this weight so far. I am now under 200 lbs for the first time in 10 years.
2) Write more, even if it’s just in my journal
This has been amended to writing daily in my journal/blogs.
3) Communicate better with the people I care about
4) Show the people I love that I love them every day
5) Remove from my life the people who cause me pain.
6) Work through one chapter of my self-help books a month, particularly The Book
7) Build my self-confidence
8) Practice yoga at least once a week, three times a week would be better
9) Be able to walk 15 miles
This got sidetracked by having surgery in the middle of June. I am going to have to carry this one over to next year, when I’ve been through the physical therapy to get my foot back to optimal performance. :)
10) Practice my religion, marking full and new moons, as well as Sabbats and Esbats.
I have done one new moon rit, and have an Esbat coming up this week that I am already planning my ritual for. I *WILL* get this one on track and will be doing what I need to do for my spirituality. I finally have people around me who support me in practicing my beliefs, and they want me to be true to myself.
11) Mary Kay car by Christmas
This one has also been sidetracked, by my own lack of self-esteem and confidence in myself. Now that I am mobile again, I will start going back to my weekly meetings and doing what I need to do to get back on track with it.